CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Homemade Stolen Ideas :)

The best teachers I found, are the ones who learn from other teachers and professionals or as I like to say "steal" the really good ideas for themselves!  Blogging has been my best resource for great ideas that have given me inspiration to try and make it myself.  So here's two of my latest creations!


I made my own class "Bucket Filling" Station.  I used Library Pockets found at the Dollar Tree, then cut out the buckets from another blog - which I can't find now - laminated the poster and used an Exacto knife to slit the pockets.  My kiddos can fill out "Bucket Filler" slips and place them in their friends buckets.  On Fridays they can take out slips to read and take home.  Can't wait to read the book to my class next week on the first day!

As you know I am a huge fan of the Daily Five.  A big part of making it successful in your classroom is having lots of anchor charts for them to refer to.  I had made it a goal last year and FINALLY have made a poster of the Daily Five Choices.  Used poster board from the Dollar Tree, leftover border, and these great graphics from Judy Bonzer.

So let me know what you think?  I am not the most crafty person, but I am pretty proud of myself for using my resources and trying to pull it all together :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment