CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Gifts for the Teacher

So I had to take my teacher hat off and put my mommy hat on this last weekend as my own two kids got ready for their first day of school....which was today!  I am once again so blessed and lucky to have two FANTASTIC teachers teaching my kids!

I always think it's nice to give a little treat to the teachers on the first day. I know first hand how hard they have been working weeks prior to get ready for a new school year! First a disclaimer....when I was lucky to be a stay at home mommy for 4 years I was so much more crafty and on top of things.  Teaching full time and being a mom full time kinda sucks the crafty right out of you sometimes!  But here's a litte something I put together that is simple and thoughtful at the same time.


Found these ADORABLE boxes in the Back to School section at Walmart!  Then I added little goodies that I know all teachers love.....stickers, post its, and most importantly....CHOCOLATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment