CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

More Daily Five Resources!

As I get ready for my first day of school....which is only 4 days away....I am trying to refine my process of launching the Daily Five and really take my time this year building the foundations before I just go for it!  I learned that there is NO RUSH in pulling small groups right away, it takes time to establish good proceedures and routines to make this successful.  And practice, practice, practice  to build stamina :)

My first important job is to make I-Charts for each one of the Daily Five activities.  After rereading the book by The Sisters that is one step I felt I rushed through.  Found  a picture of what one should look like from Mrs. Maiolo's Classroom Website


 
She also has a GREAT form for tracking the kids daily choices that I downloaded and changed to put my name on!



1 comment:

  1. http://maiolo.org/mrsmaiolo/literacy/daily5/

    My site has moved! Please update your links! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete