CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Storage For My Sanity!

To say I am structured and love to be organized may be a little bit of an understatement for those who know and love me!  I say "love to be" because actually acheiving that is a whole other issue :)  I am starting at a new school so I am looking at this as my opportunity to have a clean slate and do it right the first time!  But you know how it is when you have to work with what you have and limited funds....so here's some things I have used and new ideas I am looking forward to using.
LOVE these stackable drawers!  Since I teach first grade the schools I have been at have tables and not desks for my kiddos.  What to do with their math books, journals, folders, etc?  This is the answer.  I get one set per table.  Each drawer is labeled - Folders, Language Arts, and Math.  Click here for the labels I use on the drawers. 



These baskets are at the Dollar Tree - one of may all time favorite places to shop for cheap storage.  I use these for putting my Word Work activities together.  Kids can pick up a basket and take them to their seat.   




Book boxes are a must for me with the Daily 5 and I have been looking for ideas on new storage boxes, labels and where to keep them.  I really like this idea of the plastic bins and the binders next to them. 




I saved the best for last!  I want to hire this teacher to come in my classroom and make it look just like hers....I want to be her!!!!!!!!  Click on the button above to see what I am talking about.  Happy Organizing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment