CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ready to Fill Some Buckets!

So this book literally changed my life as a parent with my kids at home: Have You Filled A Bucket Today?  By Carol McCloud


My kindergarten daughter was read this book in class by her amazing teacher to help with some friendship/bossy issues going on during recess.  It has helped me as a mom so much at home to teach my kids about being a good person and making good choices.  At dinner time we always go around the table and ask, "What did you do to fill someone's bucket today?"

So now I am taking it to my own classroom.  I stumbled across this link on Scholastic about using it as a behavior management system and fell in LOVE.  I already had the plastic shoe pouch and am on the hunt for some cheap buckets at Oriental Trading.  I am so excited to put this into my classroom!!  Click on the picture below to read all about it.!

1 comment:

  1. This is WAY cute! We will check this one out at the library for sure! They have small buckets at the dollar spot at target...but at a $1 each.

    ReplyDelete