CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

So here I go....

It began with just a couple of clicks.....first to find recipes for family dinners, then a few hairbows for my daughter, then I found it!  How could I not know that this existed!  An entire world of blogs dedicated to teaching and sharing ideas!  I couldn't stop myself....every new blog gave me more ideas and got me more excited about teaching.  There are tons of teachers like me creating our own labels,worksheets, etc. and sharing them! After a little prompting from my friends, I have decided to enter the world of teacher blogs and share my adventures in teaching.  Don't know how good I will be, but I am excited to try!

1 comment:

  1. And I am so excited to be the first person to comment! I'm excited for you and cannot wait to follow the blog! You are a fabulous teacher and I can't wait to see what you have to share!

    ReplyDelete